• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune trident $300

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Amado

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
511
Reaction score
432
Location
Edison nj
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello

I have a trident with 2 month reagent new in box
I also have a bunch of other reagents I will include in the sale.

pick up is in Edison NJ 08820

this is a replacement from Neptune. so its like you are getting a new trident

IMG_0068.jpeg
 
hello

I have a trident with 2 month reagent new in box
I also have a bunch of other reagents I will include in the sale.

pick up is in Edison NJ 08820

this is a replacement from Neptune. so its like you are getting a new trident

IMG_0068.jpeg
Hi Is this still available?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new