Neptune Trident Experience

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I find a feed line filter for the Neptune. I saw they were in the newer Tridents but nobody sells the filter aftermarket.

I thought it was part of the sample line but I don't see it on their website. I don't believe it is sold separately at places like BRS. Maybe shoot Neptune a support ticket real quick and see what they say. Sometimes I've looked for things that are not available and they shoot me an invoice.

Worth a try. Mine came in on the self service kit.

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually found a thread on here where one of the members found these from McMaster Carr. May give one of these a try. Just need to find out what micron would be the best one

Attachments

• IMG_4184.png
    IMG_4184.png
    134 KB · Views: 11

ShoreReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually found a thread on here where one of the members found these from McMaster Carr. May give one of these a try. Just need to find out what micron would be the best one
Mine originally didn't come with one but when i got it back after being repaired last year they included it in the box.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also got the filter when I did the maintenance swap. I am thinking about doing the reduced test frequency hack. Testing alk 4 times a day was always unnecessary …. Even more so for me now that I am just keeping softies. Agree that the 3d printed reagent guides are unnecessary. I’ve never had issues when the regent bottles get closer to empty.

marinesnow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's great when it works. Keep up on maintenance and you'll be fine. And check out ABC reagents to save on ongoing costs.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 76 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back