Neptune Trident OR Mindstream

bam123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All he was willing to say on the phone is that he doesn't have answers, production has picked up a little but their is tremendous backlog, and that the wait was going to be a lot longer. He also said should have blast email next week with more information and a discount, but would not elaborate. He would not tell me place in line or how long backlogged ( I ordered Sept. 1, 2019 which is 8 full weeks). I asked him since it would be longer then 12 weeks if he could refund my paypal and then immediately charge it again so the consumer could have some recourse. He said he could do that, but I would lose my place in line. I told him that was pretty ****** and he agreed?!?! I am beginning to have second thoughts...

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All he was willing to say on the phone is that he doesn't have answers, production has picked up a little but their is tremendous backlog, and that the wait was going to be a lot longer. He also said should have blast email next week with more information and a discount, but would not elaborate. He would not tell me place in line or how long backlogged ( I ordered Sept. 1, 2019 which is 8 full weeks). I asked him since it would be longer then 12 weeks if he could refund my paypal and then immediately charge it again so the consumer could have some recourse. He said he could do that, but I would lose my place in line. I told him that was pretty ****** and he agreed?!?! I am beginning to have second thoughts...
They are very politely making terrible decisions with regards to customer relations, and seemingly terrible decisions with regards to production. They must be super confident in the product, they certainly seem to care less about customer perception of the business and it’s management.

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really think this is a matter of a lot of people ordering at once when it came out. They did not anticipate the demand and they are working to get everyone a quality product.. I do not see them working all these years to bring this to market to stop now. I frankly would rather wait a few extra weeks even two months to make sure they are not changing suppliers and downgrading the quality. No one is jumping the line to get one. Just my 2 cents from talking and emailing and seeing them at the last show.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are very politely making terrible decisions with regards to customer relations, and seemingly terrible decisions with regards to production. They must be super confident in the product, they certainly seem to care less about customer perception of the business and it’s management.

It is remarkable how some businesses choose to operate. I appreciate your feedback, you seem to be more objective about the whole thing than other supporters.

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really think this is a matter of a lot of people ordering at once when it came out. They did not anticipate the demand and they are working to get everyone a quality product.. I do not see them working all these years to bring this to market to stop now. I frankly would rather wait a few extra weeks even two months to make sure they are not changing suppliers and downgrading the quality. No one is jumping the line to get one. Just my 2 cents from talking and emailing and seeing them at the last show.
Agreed. However, how could they be this bad at predicting the initial demand? Did they really think a few (however many they are shipping) people a week were going to order them? If so, how are they going to return to the shareholders any value after they raised $7MM or whatever they raised, selling (10 or whatever they sell) a week? It makes no sense, so therefore I think it is more like a series of mistakes, not just unanticipated demand. Put another way, if I was an investor I would be pretty furious at the handling of the release at least, and potentially the whole management of the business.

bam123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't mind waiting, but will likely cancel at 12 weeks when my protection from paypal runs out. When you do a youtube search for mindstream you see very few people posting. The last one being 4 months ago. That is a terrible sign IMHO that all may not be right. I am curious as to the blast email update next week. I wouldn't be surprised if that does not come on time either...

maxtek

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would urge you to be patient. I got mine this week and it’s a beautifully constructed device. Easy setup and now the data is flowing. It has already generated insights for me. Once I have a larger history I might share some data.

Parsec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would urge you to be patient. I got mine this week and it’s a beautifully constructed device. Easy setup and now the data is flowing. It has already generated insights for me. Once I have a larger history I might share some data.

When did you make your order? I ordered July 2nd, still no date, for the longest time they told me in 2 weeks, now they cant say, I guess its better than lying about 2 weeks for 3 months.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did MS pay you interest for holding on to your $$$ for over 3 months or give you 3 months subscription in return?

4 months o_O:eek:

Some have posted that they got a 10% discount for the wait.

bam123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THey are at 10 weeks for me. I ordered sept 1 and was told 6-8 weeks. THey have no idea when it will be filled. I was suppose to get an email this week with a discount as well as an ETA. I haven't received an email. Losing faith in this company rapidly. I still don't see any new posts on youtube of anybody using it. After 12 weeks paypal won't honor charge. We are coming down to the wire before I cancel. I can't spend that much money and "trust" that everything will be okay. Especially when they will not refund, and then let you reorder without losing your place in line. VERY SKETCHY.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aside from the fact that Mindstream is charging you at time of order, can anyone at Neptune tell you exactly when you might get a Trident? I understand it's a long wait, and I'm waiting right along with many of you, but I think both products, Mindstream and Trident had pretty flawed rollouts. You just need to ask yourself if it's worth waiting for to you or not.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Its a GHL product the KH Guardian. It reads Alk.
I think it's a pretty nice unit but my only gripe with the GHL approach is that you pay all this money for the Guardian and the if you want the full Monty of tests you have to spend another pile of Cash on the GHL Ion Director. I really wish they had integrated all of this into one package.

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to many issues with GHL doser and stirrer and set up.. spent a whole weekend on it and never worked right.. just my 2 cents

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 94 48.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 60 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.6%
Back