Nero 5

SamMP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad to hear AI started selling with gaurds, since they their own Reps at Reefapolooza last year knew about the issue from several customers at the show but stated they doubted they would do anything about it since gaurds could be 3d printed. Glad they took the customer feedback and added one.
I am also very glad to have found someone with such impressive clarvoyance to know what I knew or didnt know. I always thought I was so thick headed no one clould read my mind. With this extremely special talent would you please tell me why I bought my yellow tang knowing it had a small chance of being a bully to smaller fish??!! It has started tail flipping at a few and well, you knew that right?....... nevermind, I love my tang anyway.
As for my knowing the Nero would fall off the magnet when tilted I will say that must have been my misunderstanding of the AI website stating it has a "LARGE RANGE OF MOVEMENT". To me large would be 30-45 degrees . Mine seem to want to recenter themselves, and fall off if I tilt only 15-20%.
Only if I too had clarvoyancy I may of known what they were specifically thinking with their statement.
But nevertheless, since this forum is to help each by sharing ideas, lessons, experiences, etc.. and not for using our supernatural abilities to to chastize others for not knowing what one may think they should already know I will close my response with this:
I hope others take my experiences with my Neros with a grain of salt as with anyones elses reviews, but I would stress to anoyone considering the Nero my major point of dislike I focused on was the poor bluetooth connection to the software which I have had more than one tech ticket with them on.
I hope like the gaurds AI considers the feedback from customers and change to a wifi connection.
Apparently AI is offering the new fishguard for 0.10 usd for those of us who got the old built (Before 6/1/20)

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just bought one earlier this month from marinedepot and it came with the fishguard and the magnet was upgraded and works great on my 15mm glass

i had ai primes on my previous tank so i already had the app and was familiar with it so setup was a breeze. seems like the flow is pretty wide as i turned it up to 100% and it was definitely moving water, but not disturbing my sandbed (4' tank)

plasma327

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 MP10s on my tank and bought a 5 on a whim. It was on sale. What a pump. IN my 65 gallon on the back wall 6 inches down from the top it was blowing the sand bed. Very impressed. My get another to have two on the back wall.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back