Never have luck getting leather corals to fully extend

  • Thread starter Thread starter jherrman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jherrman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
north dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello so I have zoas and mushrooms in the tank right now and all are happy. Parameters read excellent water temp is 76 to 77 but I can never get my leather coral to completely come out. It's polyps will not extend out of the head. Any advice or suggestions? Also have a Sally light foot a cleaner shrimp a goby and 2 black bonded saddle clowns
 
try lower light/moving it down. I have one at the bottom of my tank with extremely long polyp like it is reaching for light and the one near the top has almost no extension like 1 cm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new