New 150 Gal cube!!!

RedoubtReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always wanted one of those 150 cubes. That clam shell is super! Great looking tank.That clam shell is super! i just wish they would let you customize it with starfire on more than one panel.

Philt56

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The CBB is kind if a pain because he only eats live black worms. I have had him for 7 months and he won’t even eat love brine. I have tried to get him to eat other food in a QT but no luck. Mine doesn’t pick at any of my corals.
Mine would only take live blackworms for about 2 months, anything else it was almost like he was afraid of the food. Finally he has moved on to mysis shrimp and he will also go after the frozen small clams on a half shell. Other frozen food he still acts like he’s freaked out by it when it’s in the water.

I’ve never seen him go after corals either although I don’t have any SPS only LPS and leathers. Also doesn’t touch apitasia.

OP
OP
brutuscz

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the back of the clam shell all open cave like.... Looks sweet ! !

OP
OP
brutuscz

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An update!!! Picked up some new corals I was hunting!! Strawberry lemonade acro, slowburn monti, Ponahpei birdsnest, mystic sunset monti, ...and a few I don't know the name!!!

40.jpg
40.jpg
41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

DaemonD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely the best cube I have seen. Incorporating the clam shell was genius. Naturalizes the design, something to stride towards.
I am preparing to set up in the next year. I presume this is a 36X36 cube? what is the height?

OP
OP
brutuscz

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely the best cube I have seen. Incorporating the clam shell was genius. Naturalizes the design, something to stride towards.
I am preparing to set up in the next year. I presume this is a 36X36 cube? what is the height?
Thank you for the compliments. This is the marine land cube, the height is 26”. I need to take some updated pictures. Of course, I purchased many new corals. The aquascaping is never done!!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back