New 150g reef build

The Anthias will be an amazing addition. I have a group of 5 Threadfin in my Waterbox peninsula. Beautiful fish. Active, out and about.
Threadfins are beautiful!

I came across the male Squareback at my LFS. I asked about the need to feed 3-4x/day (working full time - there is no way I could support that frequency). The owner indicated he fed once or twice per day and the male did just fine on that schedule. I tend to over feed a bit 2x/day and the male has thrived over the past couple of months.

How often do you feed yours?
 
Threadfins are beautiful!

I came across the male Squareback at my LFS. I asked about the need to feed 3-4x/day (working full time - there is no way I could support that frequency). The owner indicated he fed once or twice per day and the male did just fine on that schedule. I tend to over feed a bit 2x/day and the male has thrived over the past couple of months.

How often do you feed yours?
3 times a day using auto feeder 2 of those times.
 
A couple photos & video from last night......

EEF7901F-80B9-4CAC-BF93-438EC0764320.jpeg 9E12E95B-044F-485C-809D-C4C091C04706.jpeg 2926D94B-F029-4168-8C7B-78A616AC50AB.jpeg 6850A6B9-F887-447C-9C22-574BF9E438E4.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.mov
    23.1 MB

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new