New 2 Group Hellos

Welcome to R2R! There is so much collective knowledge and information here. Let us know if we can help with your reefing adventure! Looking forward to seeing and reading more about your tank!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome!
xT9IgG50Fb7Mi0prBC.gif


Beautiful tank! What equipment and livestock do you have?
I’m running 2 Rapid Onyx and Ocean Revive, eco tech mp40, curve 7 skimmer.
livestock 2 clown fish, 1 candy hog, red sea sailfin, blue hippo, flame fin, flame hawk pair, lawnmower Blenny, little red scooter blenny, 1 Damsel left, cleaner shrimp, spider shrimpsome
Snails and crab cleanup crew.
lots and lots of different corals
 
I’m running 2 Rapid Onyx and Ocean Revive, eco tech mp40, curve 7 skimmer.
livestock 2 clown fish, 1 candy hog, red sea sailfin, blue hippo, flame fin, flame hawk pair, lawnmower Blenny, little red scooter blenny, 1 Damsel left, cleaner shrimp, spider shrimpsome
Snails and crab cleanup crew.
lots and lots of different corals
How do you like the flame hawks? I'd like to get one some day.
 
Welcome to the group, Sylvia! Gorgeous tank you have there. Thanks for sharing. I recommend starting a build thread so we can all follow along your journey :)
Thanks so much! I’m still working my way through the site and trying to figure everything out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new