New 2 reefing

Bry’sReeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Im currently waiting for a waterbox 110 to arrive. They said 4 to 6 weeks for delivery and tomorrow will be 6 weeks. Im anxious to get started and looking for tips and any advice. I’m pretty sure I have everything I’ll need to get set up, but I’ll admit I am flying blind here! Lol any advice will be greatly appreciated. I plan to post a build thread soon.

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to in my opinion on of the best hobbies in the world! This hobby is an opportunity to recreate a piece of the ocean in the comfort of your home! Reef2Reef is a great place to be to learn all about the hobby, and can find some valuable resources!

If you are looking for maybe something to watch on your free time and get a better for feel for reef keeping come check out my channel on YouTube! Could be some helpful tips! Hope to chat soon, cheers!

IMG_1502.jpg

OP
OP
Bry’sReeftank

Bry’sReeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Start a build theard so you can use that as your journal and others can see what you are doing and give advice. And/or you could start a thread about a specific question or concern you may have....I guarantee you will learn :)
Sounds great! I’ll be doing that later today.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back