new 29g

Souperbean

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,
Thought I'd share my new tank. I've been out of the hobby for about 10-11 years and am starting all over again. It's a 29 gallon with 2o gallon sump. I built the stand myself (don't have any build pics) and everything's all set. I picked up some corals at a local coral show and have a couple black clowns in there now. Future plans for fish are- 2 bangaii's and a midas blenny.
Thanks for looking!

20220310_205851.jpg 20220310_205835.jpg 20220310_205613.jpg 20220310_205538.jpg
 
I don't have experience with sump set ups (both my tanks are AIO), but you stand looks really good!

Keep on posting :)
 
Thanks! This was my first time drilling a tank and it turned out pretty well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new