New addition

  • Thread starter Thread starter numsie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So it's been several months now since I posted any new pics so I thought I would share a few
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1387400018.995139.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1387400041.810870.jpg
 
Not the best pics from the iphone but everything is really growing, can't wait to see it in a few more months, loving this hobby!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new