New Additions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter k2parkstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
11
Location
Knoxville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody get any new additions this week?

I got a harlequin shrimp and 3 polyps of Darth Mauls. I'll get pictures up tonight.

What are your new additions this past week? Pictures if you got'em.
 
Well, last weekend I picked up a "Frog Skin" Acan from Vivid and plan on picking up a couple new sticks this weekend. Sorry, no pics right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new