New adventure Onat's reef

onat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2025
Messages
31
Reaction score
33
Location
Turkey
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, as of today I am starting a new adventure. After a long time of freshwater experience, I am starting my saltwater adventure after almost a year of research. 😊

The aquarium was specially made and designed with a 70x50x45cm extra clear glass. And bottom sump is 50cm. The aquarium water flow part was carefully planned with slim design and laser cut. Eurobraced was made to prevent water splashing and to strengthen it.

The piping work will be completed this week.

I plan to build a very nice reef tank with patience. I will not rush. 😇

I will continue the adventure by sharing the equipment I purchased in the future.

IMG-20250421-WA0003.jpg IMG-20250421-WA0005.jpg IMG-20250421-WA0007.jpg IMG-20250422-WA0005.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello, as of today I am starting a new adventure. After a long time of freshwater experience, I am starting my saltwater adventure after almost a year of research. 😊

The aquarium was specially made and designed with a 70x50x45cm extra clear glass. And bottom sump is 50cm. The aquarium water flow part was carefully planned with slim design and laser cut. Eurobraced was made to prevent water splashing and to strengthen it.

The piping work will be completed this week.

I plan to build a very nice reef tank with patience. I will not rush. 😇

I will continue the adventure by sharing the equipment I purchased in the future.

IMG-20250421-WA0003.jpg IMG-20250421-WA0005.jpg IMG-20250421-WA0007.jpg IMG-20250422-WA0005.jpg
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the community! Looking forward to following along with your journey. What a beautiful tank already. Can't wait to see what you stock it with :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new