New and excited

MattPLaw

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2024
Messages
122
Reaction score
92
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am Matt. I adopted a 45 gal tank about two months ago, and have been starting to stock it for about a month now. I have been going far down the reef research rabbit whole.
I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I am excited to become part of the community.
 
welcome33.gif
 
Hello all, I am Matt. I adopted a 45 gal tank about two months ago, and have been starting to stock it for about a month now. I have been going far down the reef research rabbit whole.
I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I am excited to become part of the community.
Welcome to R2R! Happy to have you here. Careful with that rabbit whole! LOL, you are the right place here. Everyone here is very helpful, and will do their best to steer you in the right direction.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new