New Anemone color ID

Sagess

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2021
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Location
Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up this bubble tip anemone for a few bucks. Does anybody have an idea of what this coloration is called? I assume it's fairly common. I just like to know what colorations I have for all anemones and corals.

IMG_5421.jpg
 
Looks pretty close to this one. Coral Collection calls it Green Grape BTA
1636411266108.png


I'm guessing they look more like this under lighting that isn't super blue, which quite frankly I think looks incredible!
1636411426982.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new