New anemone hiding in rock structure

legalreefer1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
8
Location
Pearland
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a new BTA a few days ago. He crawled into the dark rock structure and has stayed there balled up.

Should I pry him off the rock and bring him back out into the tank or just leave him there? I’ve never seen this before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new