New Apex and Apex user

roadglidestew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a new Apex and am having difficulty getting it connected to fusion. I am able to access it locally only through my laptop but am unable to access locally with my Iphone. when accessed locally through the laptop, i am unable to get it to connect to fusion. In network settings under AOS, it says.... "cannot connect to the server. Please recheck the network settings. When plugged in with an ethernet cable, I have managed to access the system with my phone but it always fails at the link to fusion step. Does anyone have a suggestion to complete the setup process? I have submitted a request for help and received a conformation email so I am waiting on that but Im sure it is something I am doing incorrectly. Thanks in advance for any input.

tptguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only thing I can think of is that your router isn’t compatible. I can’t seem to find a list of compatible routers. Is it physically possible for you to connect the apex to a modem via Ethernet and see if that works? Might help with trouble shooting

SashaM24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. Try connecting it directly to your modem via Ethernet if possible. Have you downloaded the fusion app? They recently updated it and it gives step by step connection directions. If none of that works their turn around time on a ticket is sully pretty quick...within a few hours usually.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 153 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 87 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.9%
Back