New Apex and Apex user

roadglidestew

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a new Apex and am having difficulty getting it connected to fusion. I am able to access it locally only through my laptop but am unable to access locally with my Iphone. when accessed locally through the laptop, i am unable to get it to connect to fusion. In network settings under AOS, it says.... "cannot connect to the server. Please recheck the network settings. When plugged in with an ethernet cable, I have managed to access the system with my phone but it always fails at the link to fusion step. Does anyone have a suggestion to complete the setup process? I have submitted a request for help and received a conformation email so I am waiting on that but Im sure it is something I am doing incorrectly. Thanks in advance for any input.
 
Only thing I can think of is that your router isn’t compatible. I can’t seem to find a list of compatible routers. Is it physically possible for you to connect the apex to a modem via Ethernet and see if that works? Might help with trouble shooting
 
I agree. Try connecting it directly to your modem via Ethernet if possible. Have you downloaded the fusion app? They recently updated it and it gives step by step connection directions. If none of that works their turn around time on a ticket is sully pretty quick...within a few hours usually.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new