New apex cor 15 pump help

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I just spent all day replumbing my output for my new apex cor 15 pump, after doing all of that and connecting it via 1link cable I went to task menu to do the initial setup and that’s where I run into a problem, the light on the cor 15 controller is supposed to turn blue and let you select the pump speed but the light never changes from orange to blue, no matter what 1link port I use no matter how many times I restart fusion or delete the module it never turns blue, I literally do not have a way to move water in my tank at the moment and need to figure this out and don’t have time to wait on a Neptune support ticket “witch I did open one”

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I just spent all day replumbing my output for my new apex cor 15 pump, after doing all of that and connecting it via 1link cable I went to task menu to do the initial setup and that’s where I run into a problem, the light on the cor 15 controller is supposed to turn blue and let you select the pump speed but the light never changes from orange to blue, no matter what 1link port I use no matter how many times I restart fusion or delete the module it never turns blue, I literally do not have a way to move water in my tank at the moment and need to figure this out and don’t have time to wait on a Neptune support ticket “witch I did open one”
I don't think there is any quick solution except to wait for Neptune. But - its unclear - have you tried resetting the apex itself (restarting)? Fusion - I would not think - starting/restarting would fix this. When you go through the tasks, when does it stop/hang up? By the way - a quick 'solution' - would be to use your old pump - with plastic tubing - temporarily, until you get the apex worked out. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
E

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't think there is any quick solution except to wait for Neptune. But - its unclear - have you tried resetting the apex itself (restarting)? Fusion - I would not think - starting/restarting would fix this. When you go through the tasks, when does it stop/hang up? By the way - a quick 'solution' - would be to use your old pump - with plastic tubing - temporarily, until you get the apex worked out. Hope this helps.
Yeah i literally tried everything I was working on it for hours and the only thing I could do was go to iq level senttings and it let me adjust the pump but I can’t set feed mode or anything like that until I do the initial setup, plus if just slightly move the cor controller it resets I think the connector is defective as well, hopefully bulkreefsupply will send me a replacement without forcing me to take it off my tank because I have no way to set up another pump due to how hard it is to replumb my tank, it took me all day to take my rocks and corals and water out of my tank so I could move it to replumb it and I shouldn’t have to do that again just because they sent me yet another defective Neptune product, thank for trying to help.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back