New aquarist!

Hey guys! My name is Cody. I have an 18 month old daughter obsessed with Nemo; thus my way in to the hobby! I've always wanted one but wife always said no..... But nobody can say no when your precious daughter is involved! I purchased our tank from Waterbox during Blue Friday Sale! We decided to start with the Waterbox 20 Plus! I've done tons of research and I also know that nanos are not necessarily the best for beginners but I'm a perfectionist and always like a challenge! I decided to set up an Instagram to document the whole process and also bring people along for the journey (IG: waterbox20plus). Its going to be a lot of fun and I look forward to raising my daughter in the hobby and both of us learning more about the aquarium life!

PS: today I decided to build my stand as well! Check it out!

Thanks!
Welcome Cody....Great to have you as part of the R2R Family...Explore...Learn...Share
 
Welcome w fish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new