New Baby Regal!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coraal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coraal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
186
Reaction score
36
Location
San Mateo, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2763.jpg



Is there any secret to get it to start eating in my tank? Just introduced him when the lights were off.

Such a cute little fish! i'm soooo excited
 
I hope he's a little mean.. He's put in a tank with a blue hippo, midas blenny, a snowflake clown, a black ice clown and a rainbow wrasse... so he'll have to beat everyone out to be able to eat
 
Lovely fish!
 
i also have a red sea regal and he is one of favorite fish in my reef tank. i QT my regal for about three weeks. the first week he wouldn't eat anything, but then starting to taking pellets. that all he eat now is pellets and flakes. had him now for six months, i think regal is the best looking angel fish.
 
i also have a red sea regal and he is one of favorite fish in my reef tank. i QT my regal for about three weeks. the first week he wouldn't eat anything, but then starting to taking pellets. that all he eat now is pellets and flakes. had him now for six months, i think regal is the best looking angel fish.

I would try to entice him to eat frozen angel fish food as angels generally need sponges to maintain long term health. Nothing beats a beautiful angel! I had a lovely navarchus angel for about 7 or so years until I had to downsize and was forced to sell him. I still miss him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new