OP
OP
B

bud_rick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined and glad life has gotten smoother for you to refocus on your hobby.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). Thanks for the photos!

This might help you find people local to you in upstate NY:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
I will be starting a build thread probably within the next month or so. I'm hoping to setup my 75gal and 50 gal low boy at the same time as two separate systems both on their own sumps. I may end up with 2 lowboys on one 40 gallon sump though. That was the original plan with that system.

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Reef
Photo_1663712057968.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everybody. This is what I am considering my return to the hobby. The last time I have had a serious reef tank was years ago, then I reduced it down to a desktop setup with a damsel, feather duster and a couple euphyllia up until this point.

Things have changed for me and now I finally have enough time to devote to the hobby which makes me very happy. My plans are to slowly start collecting frags to grow out and sell at local frag swaps! Right now I have a 75 gallon and 50 gallon lowboy both on seperate sumps which will be getting setup and cycled within the next month or so. Until then I am grabbing up corals and placing them in my 29 gal and 15 gallon desktop tank under g5 radion xr30 lights which will eventually be setup on the grow out tanks once they are cycled.

15 Gal
15 1.jpg
15 2.jpg
15 3.jpg
15 4.jpg
15 5.jpg
15 6.jpg

29 gal

29 gal.jpg
jf goldmeister.jpg
rainbow acan.jpg
Beautiful tanks! Welcome to Reef2Reef. Sounds like you've got some work ahead of you but it's all for good.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build thread up. Slapped it together real quick so don’t laugh lol. Should be a decent one to follow.

Build thread

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and <they> have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back