New Brazilian member

Ailton

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, new member here from São Paulo, Brazil.
I have a saltwater aquarium for less than 6 months.
I have 2 clown fishes, 1 wrasse cleaner, 1 gobby fire fish and 1 long nose hawk fish, my personal favorite. Also some different types of young corals, a starfish, a shrimp and a few other invertebrates.
Had some problems with algae, but I’m starting to get rid of them, which is amazing news.
Now I’m having problems with my anemones. They bleached, shrunk and I’m still trying to get them back at their feet. Hopefully soon.
Best wishes to all
 
Welcome to R2R! Sorry to hear about your nems. Hopefully you're able to bounce them back :)
giphy.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hi, new member here from São Paulo, Brazil.
I have a saltwater aquarium for less than 6 months.
I have 2 clown fishes, 1 wrasse cleaner, 1 gobby fire fish and 1 long nose hawk fish, my personal favorite. Also some different types of young corals, a starfish, a shrimp and a few other invertebrates.
Had some problems with algae, but I’m starting to get rid of them, which is amazing news.
Now I’m having problems with my anemones. They bleached, shrunk and I’m still trying to get them back at their feet. Hopefully soon.
Best wishes to all
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new