New Build

IamChrismWard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Welcome to R2R! That is a really nice setup. Ultra clean. Congrats on having a friend like IamChrisWard. Super clean installation.
I'm kind of getting known for some of my stands, but unfortunately not my coral growth

Attachments

• 20200927_114553.jpg
    20200927_114553.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 20210912_161013.jpg
    20210912_161013.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 40

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new shallow reef build! Custom tank and stand. Doing all shelf rock in this tank. Some pics of new build and my current build

Welcome! Glad you came over to introduce yourself.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). (You could even take everything in post #1 and #2 and copy into a new thread for your build thread)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
MichaelP121579

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). (You could even take everything in post #1 and #2 and copy into a new thread for your build thread)

Yes, I looked for a way to start a build thread I couldn't find it

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A build thread is really just like any other thread except you start it in one of the "Member's Aquarium Discussion" forums, which ever one you feel is most appropriate. It will then get tagged as AIO Build or Nano Build or whatever. Once you have started the thread go your account details and in the bottom section "Identities" put the link (just copy paste it from the URL bar in your browser) for your thread into the "R2R Tank Thread Link" field. That's it.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I looked for a way to start a build thread I couldn't find it
A build thread is really just like any other thread except you start it in one of the "Member's Aquarium Discussion" forums, which ever one you feel is most appropriate. It will then get tagged as AIO Build or Nano Build or whatever. Once you have started the thread go your account details and in the bottom section "Identities" put the link (just copy paste it from the URL bar in your browser) for your thread into the "R2R Tank Thread Link" field. That's it.

This is the info they gave me when I was new. Inside these links are even helpful photos:
One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

OP
OP
MichaelP121579

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I've been a member of r2r for few years.

Back