New but not super new

joshrocks2$

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
16
Location
oswego
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone just saying hi a thank you all so much for what you share!! I started with a 40 deep with a hob filter and an in tank protein skimmer as an experiment to see how viable saltwater was with my budget and limited time. It’s all working out so well I’ve decided to to go all in with a 75 gallon and sump that I’m putting together after reading many of the posts here! I’m documenting as much as I can so hope to post what I’ve done soon and the results after!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hey everyone just saying hi a thank you all so much for what you share!! I started with a 40 deep with a hob filter and an in tank protein skimmer as an experiment to see how viable saltwater was with my budget and limited time. It’s all working out so well I’ve decided to to go all in with a 75 gallon and sump that I’m putting together after reading many of the posts here! I’m documenting as much as I can so hope to post what I’ve done soon and the results after!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Glad you've joined us!

Don't forget to start your tank thread so we can follow your progress! Link on how to do that in my signature. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new