New Camera. Best Macros I Ever Took

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moe K
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Got a Canon R8. These might be the best coral shots I have ever taken. 35mm F1.8 lens.

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG
IMG_0441.JPG
IMG_0442.JPG
IMG_0440.JPG
IMG_0444.JPG

Waw!

That last one is really something!!

Jules
 
Nice work.

That Torch is amazing. Would it be considered a New York Knicks? How many heads do you think it has?
 
Nice work.

That Torch is amazing. Would it be considered a New York Knicks? How many heads do you think it has?
It is a rapunzel torch. Somewhere around 20-30 heads. I really need to frag it as the bottom heads are not surviving as well from all the shadowing I think.
 
What was the aperture? If you close the aperture a bit more, more coral would be in focus.
 
Got this one as a Crazy T Monti but not 100% sure if that is what it is.

IMG_0581.jpg
I love the colors on it! Where did you get the monti from?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new