ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jbarre03

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
c6c937097b66bd2d82193550244356a9.jpg

I love mine
60d3eecb9da17117135893177ba5a866.jpg

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to give a shout out to these amazing lids, I ordered mine on 4-6 and it was delivered today and couldn't be more impressed with the build quality. Ok enough of me yapping let's see some pics .
d5eb6f1a1730a8c9c11676df60ba771d.jpg
08c8bf056590f76d16da46834bff50b9.jpg
f16d7d6a4a0775705b6febd5ad833cfc.jpg

Awesome! Looking sweet! Thanks a million for the kind words and pics share!

SpikeWire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,
I recently sent an email to your sales team about ordering a lid for a CAD Lights Artisan II 100. Is it better to work this out here or are you still answering email questions as well. Don't meant to be a pest. I know how busy you guys are I just want to find out the best way to ask questions and order. Thanks!

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,
I recently sent an email to your sales team about ordering a lid for a CAD Lights Artisan II 100. Is it better to work this out here or are you still answering email questions as well. Don't meant to be a pest. I know how busy you guys are I just want to find out the best way to ask questions and order. Thanks!

The best way to work out questions with your order is to email us directly at [email protected]

Thank you!

themadman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any issues going on at Artfully Acrylic? I emailed last week checking on an order I placed April 10 and sent another message Monday trying to get an update and can't get a response. Doesn't seem like them.

themadman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any issues going on at Artfully Acrylic? I emailed last week checking on an order I placed April 10 and sent another message Monday trying to get an update and can't get a response. Doesn't seem like them.

Anddddd I just got a reply! So please disregard this message. :) Thank you!

soda_popinski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered the Clearview lid back in March. Arrived in April, looks great - except for the cutout in the rear for a second feeder door I specifically instructed them not to include. Emailed them about this and got a response on April 20 that they'd be happy to ship out a free feeder door to cover this. A month later, still nothing. Emailed them and got the typical "sorry, not sure what happened, we will find that shipping info / currently training customer service people " response. I've still yet to get any tracking info and meanwhile, my makeshift plastic cover I taped over the gaping hole in the lid didn't hold up when my dwarf moray decided to go on an adventure overnight. Where is the replacement door? My guess is since I did not receive any tracking info, it was never shipped out in the first place. This is very disappointing.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered the Clearview lid back in March. Arrived in April, looks great - except for the cutout in the rear for a second feeder door I specifically instructed them not to include. Emailed them about this and got a response on April 20 that they'd be happy to ship out a free feeder door to cover this. A month later, still nothing. Emailed them and got the typical "sorry, not sure what happened, we will find that shipping info / currently training customer service people " response. I've still yet to get any tracking info and meanwhile, my makeshift plastic cover I taped over the gaping hole in the lid didn't hold up when my dwarf moray decided to go on an adventure overnight. Where is the replacement door? My guess is since I did not receive any tracking info, it was never shipped out in the first place. This is very disappointing.

Soda_popinski, sorry for the disappointment and delay on this. However, you should have received tracking info on this yesterday (these commonly end up in junk/spam). Your extra cutout cover was packaged up and label generated yesterday evening. That said, a small cutout like this may not keep cunning/strong critters in the tank. Your locking feed door certainly does that trick, but this cover is for an opening smaller than our feed doors. These are quite a challenge to make on the machine so locker rings are not available for them. Please send me an email direct to [email protected] to discuss your specific tank situation. If the cutout cover as requested will not safely contain your livestock we would rather cut you a new lid without the extra opening all together.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have you guys already designed the tops for the new red sea xxl and peninsula reefers?

When a new tank is released, we ask for detailed dimensions from the first handful of customers. Once we've ensured accurate fit across the aggregate, we don't require dimensions thereafter. The big benefit to those first several customers is the lid is build to their precise tank and dimensions (there are indeed variations across manufactured tanks). These new tanks will fall into this category and require this info. You don't have to have it when you place your order, but do need to provide this info in order for us to process your order.

dmw913

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic , got my hood yesterday. It's beautiful and a perfect fit. Thanks for your good customer service (holding order until I was ready) and follow through. Very happy!

D782B8C3-367C-45F8-A8F6-4C3DC48E3547_zpsmzkfcijw.jpg

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be able to make one but with birds netting in lieu of the clear mesh? Gardeneer By Dalen Bird-X Protective Netting 7' x 20' (1 Pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BQOB3K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_XGGnzbDCGEBN3

You can email us at [email protected] about a special lid order with no screen. Our process and operation is setup to cater to the specific clear mesh we currently use. That said, the spline channel is in place to make our lids user serviceable. This means you should be able to DIY an installation with your desired bird netting.

Have you guys done any for the Fluval Evo XIII?

We don't currently have this specific tank on our branded lid section. With you providing necessary dims/specs we can however produce it for you. Cost would be at our current base minimum which is $99.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back