New clownfish acting weird

tldragoon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
27
Reaction score
12
Location
New Smyrna Beach, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got 2 Clownfish 3 days ago. 1 is very active and swimming all over, the second is just barely swimming and staying on the sand. It doesn't look bad, but I'm not really sure what to look for, maybe a little off color... Parameters are pH 8.0, Ammonia 0.0,Nitrite 0.0, Nitrate 0-5, temp stays between 77-79 and the salinity is 1.029. Posting a pic. Thanks for and help in advance.
20210504_194720.jpg
 
your salinity is too high.
 
Sorry I mistyped, 1.024.
Ah ok makes more sense. Hopefully someone with more expertise will weigh in but I think there might be a better forum specific to fish diseases that you may also want to post this in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new