New Clownfish Pair!

mia424

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
31
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to the hobby and just wanted to share the new clownfish I just got today! I got a black ice and an ocellaris and they are already swimming with each other and getting along well in QT with my Banggai Cardinalfish that I got a few weeks ago. Let me know if you have any tips/advice for these guys! Since this is my first time I’ll take all the advice I can get!
F058CDD8-C657-435E-8553-B8218F00B207.jpeg
248AF878-EC6A-48C9-806C-D758634E15C2.jpeg
 
Congratulations. My advise is to read and learn as much as you can about fish keeping. And don’t buy fish or corals on impulse. Research before you buy. And double check what the LFS tells you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new