OP
HBoojie

HBoojie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and hope the planted tank goes GREAT!
That tank has been set up for a year and some change now and doing great! Growing golden pothos vine out of the top natural moss has started growing all over above the surface, java moss sub surface, and more plants will be added once I get home, after the reef tank is started at least lol! I’ll be sharing weekly on the YouTube channel when I get back to the US!

Jared's Little Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That tank has been set up for a year and some change now and doing great! Growing golden pothos vine out of the top natural moss has started growing all over above the surface, java moss sub surface, and more plants will be added once I get home, after the reef tank is started at least lol! I’ll be sharing weekly on the YouTube channel when I get back to the US!
Excellent glad to hear it's going well that will be a cool combo of tanks a little bit of everything.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up everyone! Finally joined R2R! I’m VERY new to reefing! I’ve been building planted aquascapes for years now and finally talked Into building my first reef tank. Picked up a 24g AIO then got tasked for a deployment… so parts have been steadily arriving to the house, and my wife is getting a little more excited to help as well! I was informed 24g would be a challenge due to the size and I love the challenge! I’ve done so much ready and have filled a notebook with key information yadayadayada! Thanks for the open arms and I’m excited to share my journey! I will also be starting my YouTube back up if y’all would like to watch!

Welcome to R2R!!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the salty side! Just think of a nano tank like Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock on that bus. You have to adjust quickly while people are shooting at you. Nothing good happens fast in reefing. Keep your numbers stable, get an ATO and enjoy the ride.
Cars Brillo GIF by Alvato Luxury Detailing

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

OP
OP
HBoojie

HBoojie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Hunter. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed. Turtle tank looks good.
Updates once the new tube gets started! Lots of changes coming for my tanks! Hope you’ll enjoy them!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back