New container still Leaking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

blazeby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you addressing me about get over it and move on? I never asked for compensation or implied it - simply stated that Triton's lack of response, to me, is disappointing.

It's more than bad luck, it is poor planning, decision making, and response. They've had many months to rectify this issue but have failed to do so.

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you addressing me about get over it and move on? I never asked for compensation or implied it - simply stated that Triton's lack of response, to me, is disappointing.

It's more than bad luck, it is poor planning, decision making, and response. They've had many months to rectify this issue but have failed to do so.

No. General comment to all involved, but I guess particularly aimed at those that complain endlessly in every Triton thread to try and bring down a company that has made this hobby a whole lot more fun and accessible. We all make mistakes, companies included. Unless someone is injured, I'd hope we could look past the small stuff as fellow hobbyists.

A few months to develop, test, repackage and ship replacements seems reasonable to me.

blazeby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with you about those who non-stop complain. I really like Triton and the method works very well for me. Tim in the UK has always been responsive but doesn't seem to be backed up from Germany, the radio silence from there has been deafening. It's a shame they didn't correctly this issue sooner.

tastyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to say that CaCl, CaCO etc will not eat their way through a plastic bag. Therefore the bag and packaging must have been compromised. Not to say that the plastic bottles wouldn't have stood up to this much better and I can bet would not have broken with the same handling.

I do suspect that if an ATI or any dosing solution was spilt on the floor, you'd have the same damage, but I understand your decision given the lack of response from Triton and hope you have great success running on ATI.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back