New Coral!

King Turkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
875
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got today! the Chalice and Ricordea are from WWC. The Acropora is from Top Shelf Aquatics. Wife acclimated them form me wail I was at work and did a great job. so far so good.

IMGP6163.jpg IMGP6164.jpg
 
Lookin good those are some bright mushrooms
 
Lookin good those are some bright mushrooms
right! I thought that when I got them that there was no was it would be like in the picture but it lights up like a lightbulb and the location is 2.5 inch from bottom from tank 4-5 inches to the light center. ( acclimating )
 
Nice looking pieces. I have a nice bunch, mainly acro for tomorrow !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new