NEW DIY 25g Nano cube, Needs Recommendations!!

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

wesamazmy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2016
Messages
256
Reaction score
221
Location
Amman, Jordan
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Day,

Update #1
I started to build 25g nano cube, the project still under the construction
The plan is:
1- Display tank 25g nano cube 50x50 cm
2- Eternal sump 60x30x30 cm
3- Eternal refugium 30x30 cm (separated from the sump)
4- I am going to use it for mix reef and focusing more on SPS rather than the other corals

What done so far is:
1- The display cube is ready and its DIY
2- The sump is ready and its DIY

The question is:
Since this is my first nano tank, I am looking for your advice or recommendations to consider in my new setup?

Note: I will submit more pictures and videos as much as I can

IMG_20180730_021203.jpg IMG_20180730_021139.jpg
 
I am far from a skimmer expert and never seen the skimmer your looking at, but looking at your choice it should handle your load. The rating seems to fall within you water volume. I always shoot for my water volume to the low to mid point of the skimmer rating, but I am a more is better kind of guy. Im sure somebody with more knowledge on skimmers will chime in and give you some advice. :)
 
I am far from a skimmer expert and never seen the skimmer your looking at, but looking at your choice it should handle your load. The rating seems to fall within you water volume. I always shoot for my water volume to the low to mid point of the skimmer rating, but I am a more is better kind of guy. Im sure somebody with more knowledge on skimmers will chime in and give you some advice. :)
Thank You again for your advice
 
That's a awesome system you built. Post some pic's of tank in action.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new