New Doser!

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
7,212
Reaction score
1,687
Location
Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I'm feeling a little lost. 6yrs I've been manually dosing my tanks with 2part. So ingrained that it actually dictated my daily schedule. Well I finally hooked up my new Jebao DP-4 doser and it's totally freaking weird! I keep going to the tank when it's dosing time, then remember I don't have to no more so I stay an wait for the pumps to turn on-lol. Yup I set it up to dose at the same time I was doing it.
Just had to share :)
 
Awesome! Was it hard to setup?
 
I sorta can relate... Had lasik. Got rid of my glasses after 25 years... I've put them on 4 mornings in a row and freaked out... I just can't get them off my night stand... Something about old habits...!!!!!!!
 
Not hard at all and I really feared that it would be. CA/ALK hasn't budged at all, very cool! Just to test I put a couple small med cups under the dispenser tubes, after pumps ran for programmed amount. I then drew that amount up into the 10ml syringes I had been manually using. I was overjoyed! Both syringes contained exactly 10ml. Which I dose 2x a day. Yuppers, I'm a happy reefer :)

Yeah, now I gotta find something else to do with all these extra minutes-lol.
 
Last edited:
Dosing pumps make the world go round lol. They made my life so much easier as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new