New Ecotech app? Release date? Info?

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump!

The app is out now for apple devices but I can't get it to connect to my Mp40wQD. Anyone else have it working?

This initial release is only for the versa. Control for all other devices (lights,pumps) won’t go live until quite some time. Those of use that are beta testers as still working to get that aspect working perfectly.

PWW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This initial release is only for the versa. Control for all other devices (lights,pumps) won’t go live until quite some time. Those of use that are beta testers as still working to get that aspect working perfectly.
Perfect! Thanks!

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When Mobius will be released? I rather not buying reeflink if it is going to be released soon
Hehe, that's a question I don't think anyone except those in the Ecotech inner circle would know. Their stance has always been not to divulge that sort of information.

For what it's worth, I can tell you that it has been in beta test for a long time.

PhilT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that the g5’s are out, I assume mobius supports them since they won’t do reeflink. The comment for the latest release in the App Store confirms g5 support.

I just got new G4’s and mobius doesn’t detect them.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that the g5’s are out, I assume mobius supports them since they won’t do reeflink. The comment for the latest release in the App Store confirms g5 support.

I just got new G4’s and mobius doesn’t detect them.

It will be many months before Ecotech back tracks Mobius to support older equipment. It will eventually, but from all I've read it won't be any time soon...

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 68 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.9%
Back