New Englander

  • Thread starter Thread starter B4wagon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

B4wagon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Been lurking info here for a while now. Figured I’d finally join! Haha well here’s some of my tanks currently. just ripped my montis out of the reefer 170 because of nudis so I’ve been dipping every 3-4 days with them in the frag system and another nano I have kicking around
7A63820D-4474-4F71-B99C-2734C6B60673.jpeg
C34E3608-D671-41EE-B88B-3083714656F0.jpeg
96AC34BE-598D-4F84-8D0E-99443B9550C6.jpeg
4A15091D-38ED-4045-BD73-D4AD428E8139.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction and for sharing the great pictures!
 
Welcome to R2R!
c8c5e637b8e2fa8134ebef2f685cebdc_w200.gif
 
Thanks arsenal! I just moved it to a shaded corner of the frag tank because it started getting a bit pale and pastel over the past month or so
 
Last edited:
Welcome aboard! Awesome corals. you apparently know what you're doing. Glad to have you with us.
Trying smarter not harder this time around. Learning new things researching every day that’s why I finally had to join, really don’t know why I waited so long haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new