Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish Stocklist Week 11623.png

Fiziksgeek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's your quarantine process? Or do they come to you quarantined? If so, what is the quarantine process where they come from, and are all your livestock quarantined? or do you keep them separate from other non-quarantined livestock?

OP
OP
Max Reef

Max Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's your quarantine process? Or do they come to you quarantined? If so, what is the quarantine process where they come from, and are all your livestock quarantined? or do you keep them separate from other non-quarantined livestock?
Hey Fiziksgeek. All of the fish that enter our facility are treated with medication for 2-3 days in an isolated quarantine system. They are all treated for parasites, bacterial infections, viruses and fungus, whether they have visual signs or not; every fish is treated. After our full quarantine process, all fish are introduced to our main system which runs copper 24/7.

Fiziksgeek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Fiziksgeek. All of the fish that enter our facility are treated with medication for 2-3 days in an isolated quarantine system. They are all treated for parasites, bacterial infections, viruses and fungus, whether they have visual signs or not; every fish is treated. After our full quarantine process, all fish are introduced to our main system which runs copper 24/7.
Thanks. I have seen a dozen different opinions on what "fully quarantined" means, Thanks for letting us know what your process is.

OP
OP
Max Reef

Max Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I have seen a dozen different opinions on what "fully quarantined" means, Thanks for letting us know what your process is.

I hear you. I'm glad we could provide some clarification of our QT procedures. We do our best to provide our customers with the healthiest fish possible.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back