New fish guy from the Bay State

Saul T

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
46
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Happy to join the community. It’s already been incredibly helpful. Been reading and researching a ton lately as I just dived into my first saltwater tank (an evo13, build thread coming soon)

I got my first small clown yesterday, but he’s not even noticing the pellets I drop in? Completely oblivious. Not gonna worry yet but any tips are appreciated!

IMG_1340.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi everyone! Happy to join the community. It’s already been incredibly helpful. Been reading and researching a ton lately as I just dived into my first saltwater tank (an evo13, build thread coming soon)

I got my first small clown yesterday, but he’s not even noticing the pellets I drop in? Completely oblivious. Not gonna worry yet but any tips are appreciated!

IMG_1340.jpeg
soak them in some garlic guard before feeding the pellets.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new