New Flipper

ChrisKSB

King of GHA Farmers
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2020
Messages
322
Reaction score
297
Location
Santa Barbara, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at the LFS today and picked up a Flipper. After playing with it a bit I was just sitting at my desk, next to my tank, and looked over to see this view. Thought it looked pretty cool!

PXL_20220206_014328431.jpg
 
I was at the LFS today and picked up a Flipper. After playing with it a bit I was just sitting at my desk, next to my tank, and looked over to see this view. Thought it looked pretty cool!

PXL_20220206_014328431.jpg
For a minute I thought you bought a dolphin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new