New from Central FL

  • Thread starter Thread starter Birdee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Birdee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
central FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined after I got an email from WWC the other day... stayed for the full 24 hour sale. :tongue:
Even bought a few things that I get to go pick up tomorrow! :bigsmile:
Looked around a bit and decided to hang.

I've currently got a 65gal hex that is nearly 8 yrs old. As are my original "first purchase" inhabitants a pair of O. clowns and a YWG, who are still healthy and happy.
Not sure how long I'll be in CFL... husband (law enforcement) is looking for a new position possibly up north in the cold. When we move I'll be upgrading to a larger tank!

Husband is excellent... he doesn't reef but totally supports me. He didn't even blink when I told him a 125 wasn't big enough!. :xd:
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new