New from Nc, winston salem

Mauhamed Dahan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently only have 3 freshwater aquariums.
I am diving in to saltwater with a 80g deep blue. Currently thinking mixed reef with fish. Currently looking for quality used equipment, startup and stocking
 
Welcome to R2R!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
hqdefault.jpg
#WelcometoR2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new