New From Nebraska

NEBReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

New to the forums. Live in southeast Nebraska... Seward to be specific... Anyway have had few different tanks over the years including 20G Longs, a 29 gallon and then a 29g BioCube. Right now I have a 45g Rimless Cube with a SKIMZ UP18 (I think) sump. I am excited to be a part of the forums and to contribute in any way possible. Been watching the BRS TV videos lately and loving those.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new