New From Nebraska

Welcome

spockwelcome.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 
Hello All,

New to the forums. Live in southeast Nebraska... Seward to be specific... Anyway have had few different tanks over the years including 20G Longs, a 29 gallon and then a 29g BioCube. Right now I have a 45g Rimless Cube with a SKIMZ UP18 (I think) sump. I am excited to be a part of the forums and to contribute in any way possible. Been watching the BRS TV videos lately and loving those.
Hello NEBReefer,
I just joined the forums and live in Omaha. I have been a refer on and off for the last 45 or so years. Do you know if there is a eastern Nebraska club ? I am currently setting up a 120 gal reef tank and would like to participate in a club if there is one.
Spacedoc
 
I'm not sure. I know at one point there were forums dedicated to reefing in the Omaha/Lincoln area. That would probably be a place to start... IIRC they have some type of club... Let me dig around and see what I can find because I'd like to join a club as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new