New From NYC Here!

Genomecop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I've been out of the scene for a longgggggggggggg time and it's time to jump back in. If we could all go back in time together you would see I had a twenty gallon tank, under gravel filter, some sort of 'pebble' substrate, one decorative white dead coral piece and......a Lion Fish. I know, I know, Lion fish in a 20, what can I say I was a kid and no idea....but I had him for years!

Anyway I'm thinking about a Red Sea Reefer Peninsula for my NYC apartment. I see that lots of folks have homes and elaborate water management setups in other rooms. Since that's not possible I've been researching on here how to utilize the sump space to get the most out of it. Looking forward to any suggestions.

I also want to say that now I feel I'm at a place in my life that I realize the importance of everything living and know that I will now be able to, time and money wise, give the best care possible to my tank.

Thanks everyone!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tenor (3).gif
#WelcometoR2R

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.

Another NYC apartment dweller with a small Reefer. Checkout the WaterBox Peninsula models as well.

Consider the space for a large ATO & dosing containers in your cabinet along with beaucoup electronics

OP
OP
Genomecop

Genomecop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.

Another NYC apartment dweller with a small Reefer. Checkout the WaterBox Peninsula models as well.

Consider the space for a large ATO & dosing containers in your cabinet along with beaucoup electronics

I have a nice sized one bedroom and the tank would be a great divider between the kitchen and living room.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back