New from Tenneesee

mattrez80

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
65
Reaction score
91
Location
Cookeville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in the hobby for 5 years. I do not know why I didn’t join sooner! Looking forward to actively participating in this great community!
A8F12F4D-35F3-47BD-AC34-E250E9276384.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
NICE TANK!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new