New guy from Ohio

Topekoms

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there all! Been wanting to get into this for years. Had many freshwater tanks but I’m a noob when it comes to the SaltLife. Doing some research and trying to learn some stuff. Debating on a lot of stuff right now. Thinking maybe a 100.3 waterbox, or something of the like. My only inside with waterbix is it comes with a sump and I’m not sure I want it to come with a sump. Kinda locks me into that sump. Ahhh well we will figure it all out. Anywho thanks for the add. Look forward to the journey.
Welcome also from Ohio. If you by the Cincinnati area check with aquarium Artisans

jeffrey750750

Reefin in the slow lane
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome

Screenshot_20200919-021549_Google.jpg

SirHealsALot

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there all! Been wanting to get into this for years. Had many freshwater tanks but I’m a noob when it comes to the SaltLife. Doing some research and trying to learn some stuff. Debating on a lot of stuff right now. Thinking maybe a 100.3 waterbox, or something of the like. My only inside with waterbix is it comes with a sump and I’m not sure I want it to come with a sump. Kinda locks me into that sump. Ahhh well we will figure it all out. Anywho thanks for the add. Look forward to the journey.

Hey Neighbor. Welcome from MI, USA

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back