<----- New Guy to the Forum !

Haywood Jenkins

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
21
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Haywood and I am from Connecticut. I have had my tank, i affectionately refer to as"my baby" since 2009. Its 175 gallons of pure beauty! I am new to the forums, and am hoping to meet people to exchange ideas and information and perhaps swap and sell some frags here and there too ! Look forward to getting to know you!
H.J.
 
green hammer.jpg

Green Hammer


milka stylo.JPG

Milka Stylo

Pink xenia.jpg

Pink Xenia

branching pink cats paw.jpg

Pink Cat Paw



Heres a few ! Sorry I am not a great photographer :(
 
Welcome home!!

Glad to have ya!
 
Welcome to r2r! Nice pictures!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new