New guys in my tank

777_Aquatics

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Messages
20
Reaction score
42
Location
reno
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up guys here is some pictures of my 2 new hermit crabs I added today. Looks like they are loving it. I bought some algae pellets for them to eat since I don’t have algae growing right now. Let me know what you all think!!
AEB5990A-8418-4D76-A6C7-C497FF0DA53A.jpeg
E713B9F2-2552-4984-8755-C85ABD306AF9.jpeg
 
15 gallon water box peninsula
Sweet! I have two hermits and I’m down to just just one bumble bee snail in my 16gal I have considering a small conch or turbo snail possibly. Great looking tank so far!
 
That’s crazy man I’m learning more and more o these guys and what they need to survive. I am looking into also getting a small conch or a turbo snail soon maybe this week I can get one. Thank you so much on the comment I’ll keep posting things as I go and add new species to the tank!!
 
What’s up guys here is some pictures of my 2 new hermit crabs I added today. Looks like they are loving it. I bought some algae pellets for them to eat since I don’t have algae growing right now. Let me know what you all think!!
AEB5990A-8418-4D76-A6C7-C497FF0DA53A.jpeg
E713B9F2-2552-4984-8755-C85ABD306AF9.jpeg
They may eat small bits of algae you can’t see.
Also they eat flake food,
 
Thank you for the guidance I will check out the flakes as well I appreciate it
I have probably 75 in a 120 gallon. They eat whatever, constantly grazing. Go nuts when I feed the fish.
 
That’s awesome bro I’m already looking at a 100 gallon tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new