New Hanna gear?

GatorGreg

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2023
Messages
724
Reaction score
1,061
Location
70663
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone checked out or used this product yet? Hanna claims it tests like 9 parameters.

quite a chunk of change at around 500 big ones. But if it does what it says and does it good. I may be interested. Seems very convenient and space saving

https://www.hannainst.com/?utm_camp...um=text&utm_source=attentive&externalId=2zsdk
AC883027-8FD0-4A4E-A00B-86B273CB629F.png
 
Yep, got it last month and love it!
1682992590126.jpeg
 
Anyone checked out or used this product yet? Hanna claims it tests like 9 parameters.

quite a chunk of change at around 500 big ones. But if it does what it says and does it good. I may be interested. Seems very convenient and space saving

https://www.hannainst.com/?utm_camp...um=text&utm_source=attentive&externalId=2zsdk
AC883027-8FD0-4A4E-A00B-86B273CB629F.png
I just got one at Reefapalozza for $400.00 flat from Hanna. Started to use it about half way through the 9 tests. Basically idiot proof, you get faster testing as you get used to the kit. Follow it step by step and you get pretty good accuracy and consistence readings. So far I like it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new