New here and gonna do a new tank setup so looking for tips

Reefy Feller

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Messages
32
Reaction score
57
Location
Eureka
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I live on the beautiful northern coast of California. I've had a basic fish saltwater tank for about 4 years now and looking to upgrade and try my hand at some corals. I've purchased a red sea reefer 525 xl deluxe but has not even shipped yet, so taking a huge leap into the next level of reefing. I'll be looking for some help here in about a month or so getting it up and running. Glad to be here!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome to the R2R and we’re glad you’re here !!
 
Hi, I live on the beautiful northern coast of California. I've had a basic fish saltwater tank for about 4 years now and looking to upgrade and try my hand at some corals. I've purchased a red sea reefer 525 xl deluxe but has not even shipped yet, so taking a huge leap into the next level of reefing. I'll be looking for some help here in about a month or so getting it up and running. Glad to be here!!
I realize you have some experience but I found the BRS tv videos very helpful. They could help to start to fill some coral care gaps for you. Myself and other recommend watching frequently on this forum. They are a good all in one stop shop!

Best of luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new